If you are looking for a unique space for your conference, the Melbourne University Pavilion is the perfect venue for all of your needs. The Function space has a capacity to seat 120 people for a lecture style layout or up to 60 seated with tables. Layout options are highly malleable to suit any needs.
The Melbourne University Pavilion is located on the grounds of the University’s Parkville campus and is steeped in rich sporting tradition. It is the main facility for the University’s Cricket and Football clubs with a heritage listed social room, flanked by the historic colleges of the University.
The University of Melbourne commissioned Cox Architects in 2013 (designers of AAMI park) to expand and upgrade the Pavilion to better cater for functions and events through the creation of large a function space and a renovated social room. Today, these spaces are a unique blend of contemporary and historic design, with sweeping views of the historic University Oval and Sporting Precinct.
The Pavilion function space allows for:
- Flexible seating arrangements for up to 60 seated at desks and 120 lecture style.
- Disabled access and bathrooms
- Parking available along Swanston Street, College Crescent and Royal Parade. Limited parking available onsite at cost.
- Provision for professional catering with commercial grade kitchen
Function Space Hire upon request includes:
- HDMI/VGA/RCA compatible video and audio input
- iPod jack connection
- Data projector
- Microphone (hand held and lapel)
- Tables and chairs
For information on prices and availability, please contact:
Jennifer Eslick (available Monday & Wednesday)
Venue & Event Coordinator
Melbourne University Sport