Melbourne University Sport remains committed to supporting students and staff to stay active and engaged through the COVID-19 pandemic.
View the latest MU Sport program updates here or by selecting the button below
It's important that all exercise and activities are completed in accordance with the latest advice from the Victorian Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS), the Australian Government, and health experts.
When performing these exercises and activities, please be mindful of social distancing and other COVID-19 transmission reduction measures such as:
- Ensure a distance of 1.5 metres is kept between yourself and others
- Minimise physical contact as much as is practicable, for example no shaking hands
- Clean and disinfect high touch surfaces regularly, including change room surfaces
- Do not share items like drink bottles, towels and soap bars and wash your hands after changing, be sure to shower with soap before and after activity
- Take personal action to reduce exposures and stay healthy as per DHHS advice
Select the buttons below for the latest COVID-19 updates from Melbourne University Sport and The University of Melbourne.
Subscribe to Melbourne University Sport email updates at the bottom of this page.
Want to see a specific workout on our timetable? Or maybe you have an idea for a fun online challenge? If you have any feedback for us, please contact us via the form below.