MU Sport provides two workout facilities for our members. The Strength & Fitness gym in the Beaurepaire Centre is housed in an inspiring, two-storey, warehouse-style, air-conditioned complex that spans 850m2 floor space and boasts:
- Mezzanine stretching area
- Lightweight zone with inspiring views
- High-Performance Strength Training Venue
- Personal Training Studio
- Functional Zones
- A variety of electronic cardio exercise equipment including treadmills, cross trainers, rowers, stationary bikes
- Enough free weights and pin-loaded equipment to accommodate the beginner through to the elite athlete
Our third facility Lincoln Square Fitness
(LSF) is located at 183 Bouverie Street
(corner of Pelham Street) across from Lincoln Square Park and has strength equipment and group fitness classes for all our members and casual users.
Both centres are staffed by fully qualified fitness instructors and offer a range of fitness services and programs to our members:
- Introductory Session: Available to all new members consisting of a health screening, body composition analysis and a training program to get you on your way to achieving your goals.
- Training Program: A one on one consultation with an instructor where you will be screened for any health issues, have a body composition analysis, discuss your personal health and fitness-based goals and learn the safest and most effective ways of achieving them
- Body Composition: A comprehensive body composition analysis using the Tanita Health monitoring system. These consultations are only available at heBeaurepaire Centre and get more accurate results if you have fasted for at least 2 hours prior to the analysis.
- Teen Gym: Mu Sport has a fitness program for adolescents aged from 12 to 16 years, offering age-appropriate exercise programs. Teen Gym will instill healthier lifestyle choices from a young age, whilst also improving confidence and social skills from training in a fun and friendly environment.
- For current offers and program specials for members click here.