MU Sport provides two workout facilities for our members, which include:
- Mezzanine stretching area
- Lightweight zone with inspiring views
- High-Performance Strength Training Venue
- Personal Training Studio
- Functional Zones
- A variety of electronic cardio exercise equipment including treadmills, cross trainers, rowers, stationary bikes
- Enough free weights and pin-loaded equipment to accommodate the beginner through to the elite athlete
Both centres are staffed by fully qualified fitness instructors and offer a range of fitness services and programs to our members:
- Introductory Session: Available to all new members consisting of a health screening, body composition analysis and a training program to get you on your way to achieving your goals.
- Training Program: A one on one consultation with an instructor where you will be screened for any health issues, have a body composition analysis, discuss your personal health and fitness-based goals and learn the safest and most effective ways of achieving them
- Body Composition: A comprehensive body composition analysis using the Tanita Health monitoring system. These consultations are only available at the Beaurepaire Centre and get more accurate results if you have fasted for at least 2 hours prior to the analysis.