In line with the announcement by the Premier yesterday on the return to Stage Three restrictions the following will occur from midnight tonight Wednesday 8 July:
- The Beaurepaire Centre (gym and pool), the Nona Lee Sports Centre, the Ernie Cropley Pavilion, Boat House and Sports Precinct outdoor facilities will close, with club training and other club face-to-face activities to cease until further notice
View the message from the Director of Sport here.
Stay tuned to sport.unimelb.edu.au and our social media channels for updates.
Find out more about our other fitness programs below
Available to all new members consisting of a health screening, body composition analysis and a training program to get you on your way to achieving your goals.
A one on one consultation with an instructor where you will be screened for any health issues, have a body composition analysis, discuss your personal health and fitness-based goals and learn the safest and most effective ways of achieving them.
A comprehensive body composition analysis using the Tanita Health monitoring system. These consultations are only available at the Beaurepaire Centre and get more accurate results if you have fasted for at least 2 hours prior to the analysis.
- Follow the directions of Fitness Services Staff
- Carry a gym towel at all times and use on all equipment and matted stretch areas
- Wipe down all equipment after use, wet wipes are located throughout the gym
- Wear clean, appropriate workout clothing and closed-toe shoes at all times
- Consider your personal hygiene and use deodorant
- Allow others to use the equipment during rest periods
- Return all equipment to the correct place in the gym after use
- Lockers and shelves are available
- Placing and receiving mobile phone calls should only be made in the reception areas
- No electronic devices to be used in the pool or changerooms