Over a 10-week period, consisting of one 30-minute lesson per week, students will be taught the necessary water safety, stroke and survival skills for safe and enjoyable participation in water-based social activities at the pool and beach.
Being a low impact, full-body workout, swimming also has many physical and mental health benefits including increased wellbeing.
- Tailored swim program provided by qualified staff
- MU Sport and University of Melbourne branded swimming goggles and cap
- Unlimited pool access outside lesson times to practice newly learnt skills
- Beach safety education seminar
- Practical beach excursion