Activity of the month
Discover What's On
Come and Try a new sport, hosted by our sports clubs. Open for beginners/all levels.
Pop up events like Rec Room are a way to socialize and have fun on campus.
All students get free access to the pool, gym, and group fitness at selected times.
Free walk-up hire of tennis, badminton, and squash courts between 9:00am and 11:00am Monday to Friday.
Try out a new sport and meet others in our weekly Free Play sessions.
Classes and Workshops
Explore a range of MU Sport-exclusive classes and workshops.
Clubs Come & Try
Get involved with our sporting clubs through Come and Try sessions and pick up a new sport.
The weekly Come and Try activities schedule will be releasing soon.
We're coming down to the new Student Precinct with a pop-up at Market Hall!
- Dates: 4 to 8 March
- Time: 9 am to 5pm
- Activities: FREE and fun activities like foosball, table tennis, giant jenga, giant connect, sports on the big screen and more. There will be FREE food too!
Free Access to Facilities
All students get free access to the pool, gym, and group fitness classes at selected times.
Grab your goggles and jump into the pool for a quick swim!
Available from Monday to Friday between 9.00am and 11.00am*
Walk-up hire only (sorry, no bookings) and available to University of Melbourne students.
*During non-teaching periods, the Pool is closed between 9:00am and 12:00pm so the Free Swim program operates from 2:00pm to 4:00pm.
- Every Monday – Free Student Gym, Lincoln Square Fitness, 2pm-4pm
- Every Tuesday – Free Queer Friendly gym session, Lincoln Square Fitness, 2pm-4pm
- Every Friday – Free Queer Friendly gym session, Lincoln Square Fitness, 5:15pm-8pm
- Every Saturday – Free Women's Only gym session, Lincoln Square Fitness, 9am-12pm
Free Quick Hits for Students
Between 9:00am and 11:00am Monday to Friday, Tennis, Badminton and Squash hire is FREE for University of Melbourne students.
These 30 minutes bookings can only be made at Nona Lee Sports Centre reception on the day with no prebookings.
Unfortunately, there is no equipment hire available, participants need to bring all their own racquets and balls.