Located at the northern end of the Parkville campus, the Sport Precinct has variety of sport and recreation facilities available for group bookings, private events, or casual hire.
Our facilities include the following:
- Athletics track with jumps facilities (Rawlinson Athletics Track)
- Beaurepaire Centre Gym and Pool
- BBQ areas (outdoor) areas x2
- Cricket and baseball training nets
- Ernie Cropley Pavilion
- Function spaces (also suitable for meetings and conferences) x3
- High Performance Studio - located in Beaurepaire Centre
- Multi-purpose grass playing field (University Oval)
- Nona Lee Sports Centre
- Indoor exercise spaces x3 (suitable for group fitness, dancing and martial arts)
- Indoor stadium x2 (suitable for badminton, volleyball, netball and basketball)
- Squash court x4
- Outdoor basketball/netball court
- Synthetic Hockey pitch
- Tennis courts x 4
Bike racks are provided at the front and rear of the Nona Lee Sports Centre and the front of the Beaurepaire Centre.
Wheelchair Access is via the rear of the Sports Centre and the front of the Beaurepaire Centre.
Both the Nona Lee Sports Centre and Beaurepaire Centre buildings have lifts to access the second levels.
How to Book
All casual court bookings can be made online by selecting the button below or by visiting the reception at the Nona Lee Sports Centre.
Casual stadium and outdoor bookings can be made by visiting the reception at the Nona Lee Sports Centre.
Group bookings can be made by completing the External Bookings Form below.