How do I join?
MUSC provides teams for all skill levels and hence encourages all new players to join.
Preseason commences every year around January to early February, with details posted early January on our Facebook and Homepage. Preseason runs through until the season commences in March.
If you would like to attend a session during this period please fill out our Expression of interest so relevant trial information can be sent out. Also keep an eye on our Social Medias, as information is released there once confirmed.
From March onwards, positions are dependent on squad availabilities, so please email us
Pre-Season generally commences late February, and continues through until the season commences in April.
Interested in joining our club? Let us know!
MUSC plays in the following Football Victoria competitions:
- Women’s Victorian Premier League (Seniors & Reserves)
- Women’s State League 2 North, 3 North, 3 West, 4 North
- Men's State League 4 - West (Seniors & Reserves)
- Men's State League 5 – North (Senior & Reserves)
- Men's Metropolitan League 1 Rangers, 1 Blues, 4 North-West
MUSC additionally plays in the following VicSoccer competitions
- Men’s Victorian Premier League 1 (Seniors & Reserves)
- Men’s Division 2 Afternoon (Seniors, Reserves and Masters – O35’s, O45’s)