July 2nd-13th 2018
- Melbourne City FC: A-League stars Melbourne City FC return with two days of dedicated football coaching led by their very own coaching staff! As part of the day, each participant will receive a Merchandise & Membership pack, valued at over $70 RRP. This includes a Junior Membership, granting access to 13 home games in the upcoming 2018/19 A-League season! Join in the action on the 3rd & 12th of July, ages 7-12
- Combined Robotics & Sports: In conjunction with codingEdge Technology, learn robotics in a fun-filled environment! Add in some energetic sports and the day is sure to be exciting! July 4th, 5th, 10th & 11th
- Melbourne Vixens: Join coaches from one of Melbourne's premier netball teams here at the University of Melbourne for a day-long clinic for those aged 7-14. Catch them here on July 13th. PLEASE NOTE THIS CAMP IS NOW FULL.
To keep updated please email email@example.com to join our mailing list, or check back here!
Booking is easy!
- Choose your camp dates below and click 'register now'.
- Complete the registration form - Parent details, Number of children and the days they are attending.
- Complete payment at the end of the form.
You'll receive a confirmation email once the registration is complete. We look forward to seeing you at our Camps soon!
About the Camps
MU Sport welcome all kids aged 5-12 to join us for our Sports Camps over the school holidays. Featuring multi-sport and sport-specific days, interactive health and fitness learning sessions, group games and more, children will learn the values of teamwork, whilst improving their game sense, movement and coordination skills. All of this takes place in a fun, friendly and safe environment.
All camps are conveniently located just north of Melbourne's CBD at The University of Melbourne's Parkville Campus in our Sports Precinct on Tin Alley
, In addition, the camps have the advantage of using the University's facilities where some of Victoria’s premier sports teams train and play.
Children get to engage in a number of popular sports such as athletics, soccer, AFL and more. MU Sport staff have great experience in teaching primary aged children, childcare and coaching a variety of sports. All staff have Working With Children Checks and relevant First Aid qualifications.
Many are also specialists in a specific sport and bring a wealth of experience to our camps - check out the highlights above to see some exciting features of our upcoming Camp.
Offering drop off from 8am, children have plenty of time to get to know their coaches before jumping into their first fun session. With breaks for morning tea and lunch, the day's activities will wrap up around 3:30pm. Children may be collected at this point or, if a later time is better, they may join us for After Camp Care - please see below for more information.
If you would like more information, please read our FAQs
, view the parking map
, email firstname.lastname@example.org
or contact the Coordinator on 9035 5733.
After Camp Care
Once the day's sporting activities are over, children are welcome to stay on for After Camp Care in our function spaces. Complete with engaging board games, a movie and quiet spaces to read, relax and more, this is ideal for parents who need flexible hours to pick up their children. Aftercamp care costs just $10
Children are more than welcome to bring a book. Don't forget to pack an afternoon snack!
After Camp Care runs until 5:30pm.
Survey Feed Back
Thank you to those parents who took the time to provide feedback on our survey.
Comments were helpful and will help shape our camps through the activities we provide.
We are acutely aware of the limitations our registration form has and are in the process of finding a system to make this process more streamlined,
Thank you for your continued patience whilst we continue to assess different options.
codingEdge Technology run coding, electronics and robotics workshops alongside our Sports Camps. Note that the coding workshops have separate activities, staffing and registration forms.
These July Holidays codingEdge is running two days. Both days are located in the Pavillion above the Oval at the Parkville Campus.
The workshops are suitable for children with little to no coding experience through to experienced coders. Please click here for more information and terms and conditions.
- 'Game of Codes' - Experience a multi-faceted approach to game creation - Coding only
- 'Tortoise and the Hare' - Pace vs Strategy, Robot style! Electronics, Coding and Robotics
|'Game of Codes'
|'Tortoise and the Hare'
||5-10+ (age groups)
After Care is available until 5:30pm each day. After Care is booked separately through MU Sport.
Please use the registration form above under Sports Camps
For more information about coding camps, contact
P: 1300 263 334