September 24th-27th, October 1st-5th 2018
- Netball Victoria: Friday 5th October - The clinic will focus on different skills and drills with match play at the end of the day. We will always endeavor to have participants grouped in an appropriate age and skill group (Ages 7-14yo). Check out the flyer here.
- More coming shortly!
To keep updated please email email@example.com to join our mailing list, or check back here!
Booking is easy!
- Choose your camp dates below then click 'register now'.
- Complete the registration form - Parent details, Number of children and the days they are attending.
- Complete payment at the end of the form.
You'll receive a confirmation email once the registration is complete.
We look forward to seeing you at our Camps soon!
|Netball Victoria Clinic
||Friday October 5th
|More bookings coming soon!
About the Camps
MU Sport welcome all children aged 5-12 to join us for our Sports Camps over the school holidays.
Featuring multi-sport and sport-specific days, group games and more, children will learn the values of teamwork, whilst improving their game sense, movement and coordination skills.
All of this takes place in a fun, friendly and safe environment.
Sports Camps are conveniently located just north of Melbourne's CBD at The University of Melbourne's Parkville Campus in our Sports Precinct on Tin Alley
, In addition, the camps have the advantage of using the University's facilities where some of Victoria’s premier sports teams train and play.
Children will engage in a number of popular sports such as athletics, soccer, AFL and more.
MU Sport staff have great experience in teaching primary aged children, childcare and coaching a variety of sports. All staff have Working With Children Checks and relevant First Aid qualifications.
Many are also specialists in a specific sport and bring a wealth of experience to our camps - check out the highlights above to see some exciting features of our upcoming Camp.
Offering drop off from 8am, children have plenty of time to get to know their coaches before jumping into their first fun session.
With breaks for morning tea and lunch, the day's activities will wrap up around 3:30pm.
Children may be collected at this point or, if a later time is better, they may join us for After Camp Care - please see below for more information.
If you would like more information, please read our FAQs,
view the parking map
, email firstname.lastname@example.org
or contact the Coordinator on 9035 5733.
Check out the Sports Camps flyer here.
After Camp Care
Once the day's sporting activities are over, children are welcome to stay on for After Camp Care in our function spaces. Complete with engaging board games, a movie and quiet spaces to read, relax and more, this is ideal for parents who need flexible hours to pick up their children. Aftercamp care costs just $10.
Children are more than welcome to bring a book. Don't forget to pack an afternoon snack!
After Camp Care runs until 5:30pm.
codingEdge Technology run coding, electronics and robotics workshops alongside our Sports Camps. Note that the coding workshops have separate activities, staffing and registration forms.
See flyer here for more details!
- Tuesday 2nd October: 'Animal Logic' (Ages 5-10) - Paws for a moment and enjoy the wildlife. Animals and Robots - an unusual partnership!
- Friday 5th October: 'Desperately Seeking Serpent' (Ages 11-14+) - An introduction to formal programming languages using Python. Take the next step in your Coding journey and learn new transferable Coding skills!
The workshops are suitable for children with little to no coding experience through to experienced coders.
|Animal Logic (Coding, Robotics and Electronics)
||Tuesday 2nd October
|Desperately Seeking Serpent (Coding and Robotics)
||Friday 5th October
After Care is available until 5:30pm each day. After Care is booked separately through MU Sport.
Please use the registration form above under Sports Camps
For more information about coding camps, contact
P: 1300 263 334