For Information on Water Polo Intervarsity opportunities please visit our Intervarsity Page.
How it works
MUPolo enters teams in the regular weekly local Water Polo Victoria competitions, in addition to local and interstate tournaments as well as a men's & women's team at University Nationals. MUPolo enters a variety of teams in each competition to cater for the broad skill level of all of our club members. MUPolo encourages participants of all levels to join the club and members are welcome to come to training at any stage throughout the year.
How do I join?
Contact the Club via email or on social media or come along to training outlined below (please confirm training is on before attending).
Interested in joining our club? Let us know!
MUPolo runs a water polo skills training session on Sunday afternoon at Melbourne Sports & Aquatic Centre (MSAC) at 30 Aughtie Drive, Albert Park. Training times are based on club teams as follows:
- Women SL1 & Men SL2 from 3:00pm through to 4:30pm; and
- Men SL3/4/5 & Women SL2/3 & all new members from 4:30pm through to 6:00pm
Additional fitness sessions are held in the Melbourne University Sports Beaurepaire Centre (Parkville Campus) during the following times:
- Thursday evening from 7:45pm until 9:00pm - all members welcome
Melbourne University Water Polo Club enters teams in local Water Polo Victoria competition which runs two seasons throughout the year:
- State Championships (Summer Comp) from October to April (break over Christmas)
- Winter Competition from May to August (break around mid-year school holiday)
Matthew Keen & Phoebe Nadenbousch
Rylee Olsson & Koa Peters